Your organization uses many different applications to perform vital business functions. Unfortunately those applications cannot communicate with each other leaving your data in isolated silos.
Cyanic Automation can liberate your data from their applications allowing software to communicate with each other or through custom integration components.
Common integration methods include:
- Extending existing systems where possible.
- Using off-the-shelf integration software where possible.
- Development of custom integration software.
- Abstraction of data through web standard protocols such as oData and web services.
- Use of enterprise level content management and integration platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint.
- Reverse engineering and making use use of proprietary databases.